“I’ve never had more medical sales success than when I stopped selling intuitively and started engaging on relevant issues.
Physicians and other HCPs don\’t need sales reps to tell them what they already know. And no, they sure as hell aren\’t interested in your product if it\’s substantially similar to what they already use. Their time is just too valuable.
Canned, i.e. scripted sales presentations are obvious and irritate most physicians. This approach screams \”sameness\” and is often seen as little more than an unnecessary interruption.
Everyone has immediate access to information and data, including your customers. If you want to get time with them and persuade them to consider your product or service, you must distinguish yourself and stay relevant. And you must convey tangible value immediately upon contact. How do you do this?
Provide fresh data, not just what your company places in journals ads, brochures, or on the company website. HCPs have already seen it. If you repeat it, you lose.
Instead, apply a unique, personal approach that hooks their attention, engages emotionally, creates product/service interest, and iniatiate an effective follow-up strategy.
The Big Problem
Physicians are less willing to talk to sales reps. In fact, some institutions and practices bar reps from clinical areas. The reasons? One is to control costs by not leaving buying decisions solely up to clinicians. Another is shrinking practice margins mean HCPs need to see more patients. HCPs must prioritize seeing patients over meeting with sales reps.
Time constraints aside, a majority of healthcare professionals believe that data delivered by sales reps is biased and lacks objectivity. Most reps focus on their product to try and make a sale, yet 63% of HCPs feel that rep visits are more valuable when reps provide information and resources unrelated to products.
If you\’re not gaining access as you would like, or not closing sales like before, it\’s likely because you\’re selling with a product focus and not addressing key issues. That doesn\’t work any more!
It\’s time to take a personal approach to distinguish yourself, your products and your company.
How Will Medical Sales Academy Help You to Sell More?
Medical Sales Academy will train you to think and sell like top performing medical sales professionals, allowing you to distinguish yourself in your territory and build trust. You will also receive ongoing support to help you implement the strategies and work through difficult sales situations in the territory. Your membership will guide you to:
- Shorten the learning curve to build momentum in your territory
- Target competitive business strategically
- Learn an easy to learn and implement process to make medical sales much easier
- Create compelling value propositions
- Distinguish yourself and your products/services from competition. You can’t best your competition if you sell the same way they do!
- Formulate sales strategies and tactics quickly and easily with the PAIN SONAR™ sales process
- Identify and access stakeholders and decision makers
- Engage the attention of busy and resistant HCPs
- Determine your customers\’ buying motives for each product / service
- Learn the art of strategic positioning so prospects see your product or service in the best possible way
- Solicit and easily address objections from clinical and healthcare executives using a specifically designed formats for them
- Advance the sale at almost every encounter
- End the frustration of trying to follow-up with busy HCPs
Plus you\’ll have access to a network of medical sales professionals in the moderated forum and also be able to ask specific questions on the monthly conference call or webinar.
What\’s Included in Medical Sales Academy?
Start with Online Training Based on Real-world Healthcare Sales Scenarios
Building Professional-Level Medical Sales Skills Takes Time
Access Ongoing Support and Learning
Medical Sales Academy Membership Includes Access to:
Online Course Modules
Private Moderated Forum
Live Monthly Webinars with Mace Horoff
Exclusive Member\'s Only Content
- Online Course Modules: The course is comprised of modules. Each module focuses on one of the critical elements of medical selling and includes course units comprised of video, audio, and written content.
- Private Moderated Medical Sales Forum: Moderated means you won’t find people flaming each other and competing companies. The forum is for open discussion with your medical sales colleagues, and moderated by Mace Horoff, an authority with over 33 years experience in healthcare sales. There will always be a place to talk medical sales with others who understand your world and can help you to find answers.
- Live Monthly Webinars or Conference Calls: Once each month, you’ll join Mace via conference call or webinar for a live training session, followed by Q&A. This is going to be your monthly commitment to ongoing learning and excellence. Worried that your busy schedule will prevent you from attending? Don’t! All webinars or calls are recorded for on-demand access whenever you like. You can even submit questions ahead of time via email.
- Exclusive Private Content: You will have access to articles, podcasts, videos, and cheat sheets that no one else has access to. Your learning includes actionable steps to help you implement the PAIN SONAR medical sales blueprint.
Created & Facilitated by Medical Sales Expert, Mace Horoff
Sell effectively, stay focused, and accelerate your sales with Medical Sales Academy as your guide.
See how easily you will interact with mentors, colleagues, and a treasure trove of medical sales resources. Your job is too complex and too difficult to go it alone. Let us show you how Medical Sales Academy will help you to achieve your goals as a medical sales professional.
What Members Are Saying
\"I just received \"Rookie of the Year\"...
\"More Sales and Bigger Paychecks\"
\”The easy-to-use platform allowed me to advance at my own speed and login when it suited me best. The real life examples throughout made for easy understanding and assisted me with better understanding the methodology. Since completing the course, I have become more confident, competent and in control of my sales process, resulting in more sales and bigger paychecks.\”
\"A Career\'s Worth of Perspective on Medical Sales\"
\”As a sales rep I’m often faced with challenging situations where the best course of action is not always clear. I feel like my manager or peers may judge me or even misdirect me if I were to reach out to them for advice. The Medical Sales Academy course content, and particularly the moderated forum provide the perfect platform for sharing challenges because Mace provides spot-on fast feedback and brings a career’s worth of perspective on my day-to-day challenges in medical sales.\”
\"Medical Sales Academy Is One of The Best Investments for My Career\"
\”The information in Medical Sales Academy is nothing short of amazing, and the ongoing support Mace offers is truly one of a kind. He has always been there to help me along the way. I can\’t tell you how valuable that has been. Since I started the course, I have moved onto my dream company-[major Ortho company]. He has helped me significantly with exceptional wisdom from his own personal experience. Medical Sales Academy is worth every penny. I\’m learning that the top 1% of sales reps invest in themselves, and I feel that enrolling in MSA is one of the best investments (if not THE BEST) I could have made for my career.\”
\"I Attribute All of My New Found Success to MSA, and MSA Alone\"
\”Thank you! I\’ve set 3 of the best appointments of my career for next week with new surgeons and have 2 huge cases with an existing surgeon from asking/positioning value seen as \”new business\” that I didn\’t even know he performed. I attribute all of my new found success and future successes to MSA, and MSA alone. And I\’m only halfway through the course. Forever grateful…”
Medical Sales Academy Helped Me Secure a Huge Sole-Source Deal!
\”Medical Sales Academy helped me secure a huge sole-source deal in my territory . . . wanted you to know I hit quota for the year on November 1st. I\’m currently sitting at 115% PTQ for the year with 34% growth!”
Medical Sales Academy Membership Includes Access to:
- The full Medical Sales Academy Online Training Course
- The Medical Sales Academy Private Moderated Forum
- Exclusive live Q&A conference call or webinar each month with Mace Horoff to get all your questions addressed
- Exclusive relevant content such as videos, podcasts, articles, and cheat sheets
Enrollment is Currently Closed
We open enrollment to Medical Sales Academy periodically throughout the year. Unfortunately, enrollment is currently closed. But there\’s good news…Sign up for our FREE mini-training course below. You\’ll get some valuable training right away and we\’ll let you know when enrollment re-opens. How cool is that?
Medical Sales Academy tuition is $1897
FREE 4-Video Medical Sales Mini-Course
Sign up receive a series of four FREE instructional videos on how to create and sell irresistible value in medical sales. This is must-have training for selling in today\’s healthcare environment where fewer HCPs and other stakeholders make time for sales reps. To get your territory rockin\’ right away, just click the button below.